INTERNATIONAL ORIENTATION FOR SMI
More and more small and medium-sized companies from abroad are interested in developing international business activities.
We provide numerous foreign clients in planning and carrying out their commercial activities – beginning with the registration of V.A.T. numbers, all the way up to the writing of reports according to IAS/IFRS.
In this context, we attach importance to establishing personal working relationships with our clients. It’s what distinguishes us from many other law offices, where clients are constantly “handed off” to different consultants.
That – together with language barriers – are major problems.
Our services include:
- Registration of V.A.T. numbers (direct identification and fiscal representation)
- Consulting in the context of Double Taxation Treaties
- Consulting for investments in Switzerland and in Italy
- Founding and follow-up consulting for the branch offices of foreign companies
- Support for Value-Added Tax rebate applications for companies not domiciled
- Calculating transfer prices
- Consulting for international construction projects and installations.